He is one of the most famous musicians in the U.S. S . Pepe Lienhard (73) has already celebrated his 50th anniversary. The band leader instructed inside the VIEW how you control to be successful in seeing you later in a profession that will convey the simplest happiness.
1. The love for track and a resulting passion form the basis for a path as a musician. I became the first elegance fireplace and flame for the recorder and played on the “Speuzknebel,” in no time a well-known hit. This passion isn’t always going to come to a decrease. I am still on each show.
2. Long before a professional career came in recital, exercise was needed; besides the affection of music, a lot of tough paintings: training, practice, training! For me, it was after the faculty, best the tune. Even as a 12-Year-antique, I based the first Band, performed later in a choir, and led with 17, the personal Big Band.
3. Hard paintings end in the following important points: area and perseverance. During the most a-hit years of the Pepe Lienhard sextet within the ’70s, we had over 300 performances in a year. Nevertheless, I insisted on the daily samples, aside from Sundays. This area has demonstrated itself, and the resulting exceptional has been our trademark.
4. A high general of first-rate and a wholesome ambition are critical to continue to exist for a long time. So we were constantly equipped with opportunities presented, for instance, with Whitney Houston, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Or Donna Summer to play collectively.
5. Courage and a balanced self-belief had to step into the expert camp. In addition, it is important to have human beings around that assist a notion and a. The family surroundings and close pals play a critical function. Especially in hard moments, I should always anticipate you.
His track has observed generations: Pepe Lienhard (at the right within the photograph) came to 1946 Lenzburg AG to the sector and played a song while an infant. Later, he studied law. In 1977, he took part in the “Swiss Lady” identity at the Eurovision Song Contest and reached # 6. Over 30 years, he became the main accompanying orchestra of Udo Jürgens (d. 80, l.). 2006 he was offered the Swiss Jazz Lifetime Achievement Award for his lifestyle work. Lienhard has daughters, Nina (30) and Lara (28). He is married in 2d marriage with Christine Köhli (49).
6. To steer a big band effectively, there is a sure degree of consistency in the interim, specifically in dealing with musicians. I am here for you and will deal with you as an equal. At the same time, the Band must function as a Whole and want for policies or needs.
7. You ought to in no way lose your curiosity. So I go to concerts of national and international bands of various music genres till now. You can usually analyze something while being attentive to others. So, I have already located many younger, talented musicians for my Band.
8. Decency and recognition in managing the target market, organizers, and musicians are important. My mother and father placed a high fee on friendly and courteous dealing with others. These values and attitudes accompany me as much as the modern.
9. Udo Jürgens and other Stars, with whom I became capable of work, have exemplified those values. So Udo isn’t always, for example, at some stage in the 37 years that we’ve worked with each different a single Time, late for Soundcheck. Frank Sinatra came days before our joint concert in Monte Carlo, from the first actual 2nd of the pattern. Professionalism is the measure of all things.