He is one of the most famous musicians of u. S .: the Pepe Lienhard (73) celebrates already his 50-yr anniversary. The leader of the band, instructed inside the VIEW, the way you control to be successful to see you later in a profession that will convey the simplest happiness.
1. The love for track and a resulting passion form the basis for a path as a musician. For the recorder, I became within the first elegance fireplace and flame and played on the “Speuzknebel” in no time well-known hit. This passion isn’t always to come to decrease. I am still on each show.
2. Long before a professional career came in recital, exercise needed it, besides the affection of music, a whole lot of tough paintings: exercise, practice, exercise! For me, it was subsequent to the faculty, best the tune. Even as a 12-Year-antique, I based the first Band, performed later, a choir, and led with 17, the personal Big Band.
3. Hard paintings end in the following important point: area and perseverance. During the most a hit years of the Pepe Lienhard sextet within the ‘ 70s, we had over 300 performances in a year. Nevertheless, I insisted on the daily samples, aside from Sundays. This area has demonstrated itself, and the resulting exceptional has been our trademark.
4. A high general of first-rate and a wholesome ambition are critical to be able to continue to exist in a long time. So we were constantly equipped, if we are fortunate opportunities presented, for instance, with Whitney Houston, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. Or Donna Summer to play collectively.
5. Courage and a balanced self-self belief had to take the step into the expert camp. In addition, it is important to have human beings round that assists a notion and a. The own family surroundings and close pals play a critical function. Especially in hard moments, I should always anticipate you.
His track has observed generations: Pepe Lienhard (at the right within the photograph) came in 1946 in Lenzburg AG to the sector and played a song while an infant. Later, he studied law. In 1977, he took part with the identity “Swiss Lady” at the Eurovision Song Contest and reached # 6. Over 30 years, he turned into main the accompanying orchestra of Udo Jürgens (d. 80, l.). In 2006, he became offered for his lifestyles’ work, the Swiss Jazz Lifetime Achievement Award. Lienhard has daughters, Nina (30) and Lara (28). He is married in 2d marriage with Christine Köhli (49).
6. In order to steer a big Band efficaciously, in the interim, there is a sure degree of consistency, specifically in dealing with musicians. I am right here for you and deal with you as an identical. At the identical time, the Band must function as a Whole and the want for policies or needs.
7. You ought to in no way lose the curiosity. So I go to till these days, concerts of national and international Bands of various music genres. You can usually analyze something whilst being attentive to others. So I have already located many younger talented musicians for my Band.
8. Decency and recognize in managing the target market, organizers, and musicians are important. My mother and father placed a high fee on a friendly and courteous dealing with others. These values and attitude to accompany me as much as the modern.
9. Udo Jürgens and other Stars, with which I turned into capable of work, have exemplified those values. So Udo isn’t always, as an example, at some stage in the 37 years that we’ve got worked with each different a single Time, late for Soundcheck. Frank Sinatra become days before our joint concert in Monte Carlo, from the first actual 2nd of the pattern. Professionalism is the measure of all things.