SSC CHSL Tier-1 2018-19 Online Exams had been beginning from 1st July and could close until twenty-sixth July 2019. In this text, we’re going to percentage the critical memory primarily based Questions as in line with the remarks obtained by means of the applicants who have seemed for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2018-19 Exam. Candidates are suggested to certainly cover those questions for scoring excessive marks in the Exam.
1. Which country share the longest boundary with china?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
2. Who wrote the e-book Kamayani?
Ans: Jaishankar Prasad
three. Who changed into the primary emperor of a Syed dynasty?
Ans: Khizr Khan
four. Narendra Modi Movie changed into directed by means of:
Ans: Omung Kumar
five. Who is MSME minister?
Ans: Nitin Gadkari
6. Bhupendra Hazarika Dam join Assam to which state?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which kingdom separate Bhutan & Nepal?
8. Who was the captain of the 2018 girls hockey team?
9. Ram Vila Paswan’s Party Name?
Ans: Lok Janshakti Party
10. Shashi Tharoor Lok Sabha Constituency
Ans: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
11. The full shape of SWIFT:
Ans: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
12. Full form of TIN in GSTIN:
Ans: Tax Identification Number
13. Who is the Vice-Captain of Indian Cricket Team in ICC World Cup 2019?
Ans: Rohit Sharma
14. Which financial institution issued election bond?
Ans: State Bank of India (SBI)
15. Who changed into the PM of Britain in 1876 while Royal titles act was surpassed?
Ans: Benjamin Disraeli
16. Who became the Captain of Asian Women Indian Kabaddi Team?
Ans: Payel Chowdhury
17. Joint method of vaporization and condensation is referred to as:
18. Paan Singh Tomar associated with which game?
Ans: Steeplechase strolling
19. Musical organization in Church are also called:
20. Rani ki vav is wherein nation?
21. The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) become set up in:
22. Who gained USD 100000 Nine Dots Prize – Global Book Prize?
Ans: Annie Zaidi
23. Who gained Silver medal in 2018 Asian Game in horse racing?
Ans: Fouaad Mirza
24. Headquarter of Union Bank of India is located in:
25. Which State banned e-cigaratte in India?
26. Costume color of Mohiniyattam Dance:
27. Panchavati is situated in which State?
28. Full-Form of RAM:
Ans: Random Access Memory
29. Bangladesh defeated which crew first in ICC World Cup 2019?
Ans: South Africa
30. What is Ubuntu?
Ans: Linux operating device
31. Mahatma Gandhi’s mom call:
Ans: Putlibai Gandhi
32. Google became included in:
33. Cannes 2019 Film Festival was held in which country?
34. The currency of Myanmar: